Clinical decision support
- Differential diagnosis: based on the patient’s complaints, and the answers of the patient to the questions asked by the Bingli AI algorithm, a differential diagnosis with probabilities is shown.
- This differential diagnosis helps healthcare professionals to make informed decisions based on level of urgency, disease information and recommendations for further testing and treatment.
- Risk stratification: based on the patient’s answers, Bingli can assess a specific risk profile and offer guidelines for tests, treatment and/or referral to the correct caregiver.
Bingli helps doctors with clinical decision-making
Highly accurateBingli proposes a highly accurate differential diagnosis to the doctor to support clinical decision-making (*96% diagnostic accuracy in specialty care, 90% in primary care, 145 vignettes based on NHG standards)
The differential diagnosis can activate clinical, organizational, or administrative actions, such as care navigation, triage (lower oversumption), care pathways, screening ….
Bingli is an easy-to-use solutionNo difficult installation or download, just plug & play.
Allow machine learning
- A differential diagnosis is presented to the doctor to support them in their decision- making (e.g. red flags). Doctors give feedback on the differential diagnosis. This feedback is used to improve our algorithms via machine learning.
- More specifically, the doctor’s feedback can be used to, based on real-world evidence, improve several parameters used in the Ai algorithm, such as waiting room incidence of diseases (in GP or specialist setting), the likelihood ratio’s of the different arguments of a disease,
- This feedback loop with real-world evidence will allow Bingli to continuously improve accuracy of its algorithms, something that is impossible in systems without feedback loop (rule-based algorithms, symptom checkers,…)
Frequently asked questions
A clinical diagnosis is any diagnosis based solely on the anamnesis and clinical examination (e.g. regular cold, flu). A medical diagnosis is a diagnosis confirmed by technical investigations (e.g. lab results confirming diabetes).