Doctors and medical practices
- Bingli empowers doctors and medical practices by providing them with actionable insights and valuable information, helping them make more informed decisions.
- This includes support for care navigation and diagnostic assistance. By offering these capabilities, Bingli enables doctors to operate at the "top of their license," focusing on tasks that specifically require their expertise, while delegating other responsibilities as appropriate.
Comment cela fonctionne-t-il ?
- Time gain >4 minutes
- Information quality gain: more relevant, complete, accurate data
- Structured and coded (lower admin burden)
A differential diagnosis is presented to the doctor to support them in their decision- making (e.g. red flags). Doctors give feedback on the differential diagnosis to allow machine learning.
- Broader diagnostic view
- Triage (lower overconsumption)
- Red flags
- Personalized pathways
- Suggested actions (referral, technical) investigations
Benefits at a glance
- Better Prepared: Doctors are better prepared for consultations when using Bingli as it grants them immediate access to crucial patient information. Additionally, Bingli proposes a highly accurate differential diagnosis to the doctor to support clinical decision-making.
- More Qualitative Consultations: Bingli’s chatbot asks the patient 70-100% of the anamnestic questions the doctor would ask, before the actual in-person visit, resulting in a more qualitative and time-efficient consultation (up to 30% time-gain per consultation).
- Reduced burn-out: Bingli can help reduce the administrative burden: all data captured by Bingli are pre-coded, ready to integrate into the EHR.
- Improve patient-doctor communication: Bingli enhances communication during medical consultations by enabling doctors to access comprehensive patient information in advance and allowing patients to complete questionnaires at their own pace, leading to more informed and productive interactions.